Dog Training for Dummies
Author(s): Wendy Volhard; Mary Ann Rombold-Zeigenfuse
Make your buddy a top dog for life, be your Best Friend's "Friend," by training together.
Obedience training is one of the most important aspects of raising a dog. In fact, a well-trained dog is a FREE dog Why? Because a trained dog requires fewer restrictions. The more reliable the dog, the more freedom he is given.
Dog Training for Dummies shows dog owners how to select the right training method for their puppy, adult, or senior dog. Whether you want to teach Buddy to sit or master retrieving, this hands-on guide provides training to ensure a mutually respectful relationship with your four-legged family members.
- Eliminate unwanted behavior
- Find step-by-step instruction on basic commands
- Strengthen your bond with your dog
- Build communication, understanding, and mutual respect
Based on positive reinforcement, trust, and obedience, the tips and tricks inside will help you bring out the very best in your beloved pet.
- : 9781119656821
- : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- : For Dummies
- : 0.666
- : May 2020
- : 2.79 Centimeters X 18.8 Centimeters X 23.37 Centimeters
- : books
- : Wendy Volhard; Mary Ann Rombold-Zeigenfuse
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 408